An onna-bugeisha, one of the female warriors of the upper social classes in feudal Japan (rarely photographed!)
"WAIT THE PHANTOM ISN’T CUTE?!?!?!111"
Read the book!
"Eponine wasn’t a model lookalike?!?"
READ THE BOOK!
”No one gives unattractive people a chance!”
"THE BOOK DOESN’T FULFILL MY WANTS AND NEEDS!"
Read some fanfiction!
I am now afraid of baguettes.
Are you actually Belle?
Disney Princess Hairstyle MasterpostRapunzelMerida
- Merida’s Curls With Straws + Temporary Spray Colour
- Merida’s Hair With a Curling Iron
- Dying Hair With Henna (this is a permanent Colour)TianaElsaAnnaBelleAriel
- Ariel’s Hair
- The Perfect Blowout
- Bright Red Hair With No Bleach
- Bright Red With Manic Panic (you will have to bleach you hair)
- You can use a spray if you want something that comes out immediatelyCinderella
- Cinderella’s Make up + Up Do (With Bangs)
- Cinderella’s Up Do (Without Bangs)
- Short Hair Voluminous Blow OutJasmineMulanPocahontasSleeping Beauty: AuroraSnow White
I want Disney to make more Fantasia movies I love those things